Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Customer Service team in Basel we are currently offering an
Internship - Customer Service - 6 months
You are part of the team who is the focal point of contact for our customers, visitors, suppliers. They notify appropriate parties of their arrival and greet and guide customers in a welcoming, friendly, and respectful manner and make sure the customer feels at home. It will be your task to support in delivering uncompromising customer service standards. If a customer has a specific request, you will actively support and provide assistance to them. As a Trainee in Customer Service Operations you provide a positive and professional first impression by exhibiting the proper appearance and service level.
- First line customer experience – greet customers upon aircraft arrival, promoting a positive image of jet aviation as the first customer contact
- Support in organizing all requested services and coordinate technical assistance, guidance of customers through the facility
- Proactively identify new and/or additional services, innovation, and growth
- Proactive support in the customer and pilots’ lounge
- Support the management and coordination of the customer offices
- Greet departing customers, confirm the aircraft is released from handling side
- Proactively seek for customer service improvements and customer satisfaction
- Provide assistance to passengers and crew throughout the different stages of departing / arrival at Jet Aviation Basel, porter service, parking, passengers and crew transportation, and delivery of luggage from/to aircraft, and all the handling tasks related etc;
- Adhere to the company standards of excellence for exceptional customer service, grooming and dress code.
- Matriculated student in the field of hospitality, hotel management, tourism & travel management, or equivalent aviation background
- Strong interest in customer care and support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Customer service and safety focused
- Excellent communications, customer service and people skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) + French or German – all three languages would be of an advantage
- Charming, friendly, team-oriented personality with willingness to serve
- Strong initiative and self-direction
- Proactive and creative for new ideas and improvement
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)