Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in APAC we are currently recruiting for a
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management
As a Senior Manager Supply Chain Management, you will be responsible for implementing the SCM initiatives set forth by regional operations SCM APAC. You will be responsible for executing on comprehensive plans for establishing synergies and efficiencies across the region. You will be collaborating closely with the SCM regional support function leader and regional teams in APAC, site operations, and matrixed global support functions to ensure that the cohesive Jet Aviation strategy and efficiency targets set forth by the region and sites are being executed.
- Performs supply chain and logistics functions, such as material procurement, production planning, inventory control, outsourcing, vendor selection and distribution as set forth by the regional operations SCM function in APAC
- Executes on integrated processes among internal functions (e.g., MRO and PMO operations, purchasing and logistics) and outside suppliers
- Drives a continuous improvement and quality culture and ensures that employees collaborate effectively with regional SCM teams across EMEA and USA on streamlining SCM processes, systems, tools
- Drives a culture of trust, honesty, alignment, transparency and performance in line with JET VALUES
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, aviation regulations, and applicable GD and Jet Aviation policies.
- Conduct business ethically according to GD Blue Book regulations, and applicable GD and Jet Aviation policies.
- Diploma or equivalent
- 8 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management Th
- Thorough knowledge of Purchasing and understanding of Supply Chain Management
- Good understanding of commercial drivers in Supply Chain
- Experienced in application of management techniques, operational management of mixed-level teams, and navigating in a matrix organization
- Experience in implementing business plans and strategic guidelines
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English