Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Continuing Airworthiness Management Supervisor (PTS)- East Sales VIC
This position will have the responsibility of PTS Continuing Airworthiness management at East Sale/Edinburgh/Williamtown within contract CASG/ASD/030/2015/S.
- Overall responsibility for line maintenance operations, specifically, successfully meeting the flying program.
- Management and administration of all PTS AMO Continuing Airworthiness and CAM Flight Line staff including:
- Ensuring sufficient staff resources with conjunction with HMC are available to support planned tasks
- Mentoring, training and the identification of training requirements to provide an effective and efficient section
- Management of the daily flying program, including liaising with Team 21 Operations Officer and PTS Operations on the flying program.
- Ensuring that tasked aircraft are correctly authorised and certified, has sufficient hours for the tasks and that no due-task falls within the task hours unless other arrangements have been put in place e.g. use of OEM pre-approved extension
- Liaising with the Hangar Maintenance Coordinator on defects arising from the flying program to determine impact on the flying program and identify best solution
- Overall responsibility for the planning of scheduled maintenance undertaken by the AMO ensuring that a good aircraft stagger is maintained.
- Owner of the ac maintenance management plan
- Responsible for the integrity of the configuration management of the PTS fleet
- Owner and manager of the Logistic Management Information System (LMIS) and SharePoint sites, including responsibility to develop the sites to best meet the requirements of PTS
- Management and review (delegated authority) of all incoming technical data through the TIR process IAW the Engineering Management Plan
- 5+years’ experience in Maintenance Management(desirable)
- Demonstrated understanding of Aviation regulatory requirements for Aircraft maintenance, military (Part M, 145) and industry regulatory requirements (ISO 9001:2008; WHS Act)
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in a Customer Focused Work environment with multiple priorities and project deadlines
- Ability to lead and influence others by encouraging and mentoring
- Ability to access the DRN