Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Competitive remuneration with Relocation Assistance on offer.
Avionics Technician - Cairns Base Avionics Workshop
Our Cairns Based Avionics Workshops provide high quality Component Maintenance, including Electronics, Instrumentation and Electrical systems for international and domestic aviation customers. As a key member of our Avionics team, you will safely and efficiently execute Avionics Component Maintenance activities.
Multiple opportunities exist based on qualifications and previous experience for qualified and experienced Technicians to support the completion of aircraft systems component repairs for one or more of the trade areas: Electronics (Radio & Autopilot systems); Instrument (Gyro, Indicating and Pitot Static systems); and Electrical (Battery Servicing).
Electronic Trade qualified Technicians with equivalent non-aviation experience are encouraged to apply.
The Avionics Bench Technician reports to the Avionics Maintenance Supervisor and is accountable for the completion of aircraft systems component repairs for one or more of the trade areas Radio, Instrument, Electrical and Autopilot.
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) or other relevant trade qualification.
- Proven ability in avionics component repairs or equivalent skills in non-aviation field.
- Demonstrated reliability with positive and proactive attitude.
- Well-developed trade knowledge in a high-quality customer focused commercial delivery environment.
- Computer literate at intermediate level preferably including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.