Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in APAC we are currently recruiting for a
Flight Management Representative
- The Flight Management Representative coordinates flight activities and schedules for managed clients.
- Prepare tentative itineraries by inputting as much details as possible into the Jet Aviation flight schedule system, e.g. trip times, airport selection, FBO, with the assistance from the dispatch team.
- Provide professional customer contact through proper business etiquette and decorum
- Analyse everything the clients provided to give immediate feedback to client and at the same time smooth out the dispatch team difficulties.
- Coordinate with dispatch team as required and convey pertinent information to client
- Assign crewmembers to trips as per company and client requirements and procedures
- Coordinate & arrange client ground transportation
- Ensure that each crewmember has been briefed after trip confirmation with client
- Collect, research, and analyse data for future improvement, and to provide reports as per clients’ requests
- Follow designed workflows and procedures stipulated by Director Ground Operations
- Pursue training and development opportunities
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network.
- To carry out any task delegated from the Director Ground Operations in order to achieve clients’ satisfaction
- To ask for vendor invoices whenever client demand
- To prepare letter for travel application/extension (crew & client)
- To prepare trip quotation whenever client demand
- 2 years’ related experience in business aviation
- Knowledgeable in ground operations or customer service aspects of the private aviation sector
- Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well;
- Capacity to adapt to a challenging and fast-moving environment, with changing priorities and a heavy workload
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extraordinary customer focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must present a team effort approach, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be proactive, efficient, customer focused and able to work under pressure with tight Deadlines
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule