Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Director Sales Completions
The Director Sales Completions is responsible for driving and successfully closing sales opportunities and activities. Acquiring and closing of Completions sales transactions is also part of the job. Together with the Head of Completions Sales you develop and execute sales strategy and establish new business opportunities. The Director Sales also interfaces between customers and Completions Center to ensure customer requirements are met and exceeded.
- Sales and key account responsibility for designated opportunities within the business unit “VIP Completions”; accountable for specified VIP aircraft completion sales, with a budgeted sales volume
- Develop and research sales leads, including understanding and mapping of customer needs, expectations and limitations
- In-depth understanding of competitive landscape
- Regularly follow-up with potential customers to ensure customer remains fully engaged by Jet Aviation during the bidding and contracting process
- Lead contract negotiations to maximize closing price and obtain contractual terms and conditions that are beneficial to Jet Aviation
- Oversee bidding process to ensure timely delivery and quality. Interact with key stakeholders (finance, production, engineering, design, legal, management) to ensure quotation process is properly implemented and executed. Make sure that offers meet customer needs and requirements.
- Continuously develop pipeline of sales prospects in line with the business strategy and the competence of the Completions Center
- Regular customer visits and built-up of relevant network with respect to customers, decision-makers, authorities, partners (OEMs), and representatives
- Properly document sales visits and customer data to ensure a high level of market intelligence within the region
- Active participation in shows, conferences, etc.
- Geographical scope:Worldwide
- University degree
- Specific knowledge of the market for VIP / Executive Aircraft
- Several years of experience in Sales & Key Account Management acquired from the aviation industry (civil or military)
- Experienced in VIP completions business
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- High business and financial acumen with
- Fluent in English and open for frequent travels worldwide
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)