Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Global Marketing & Communications team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Marketing Campaign Manager
In this role, you are responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating campaign-based marketing initiatives to drive revenue and brand growth in alignment with Jet Aviation’s strategies.
- Develop, implement and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns with a strong focus on maximizing lead generation and building brand awareness consistent with the strategic plans for Maintenance, Completions, Aircraft Management, Charter, Fixed Base Operations (FBO), and Defence business lines.
- Able to understand wider business objectives and bring new ideas to life to drive excitement within the organization
- Partner with the Business Development, Sales and Operations teams to execute and drive targeted marketing activities to achieve business goals
- Analyze campaign performance, create meaningful data reports, and work on data visualizations for internal stakeholders
- Create A/B testing within digital marketing landscape and able to interpret results to make recommendations in future campaign
- Establish marketing campaign framework, templates and best-practices with stakeholders such as subject matter experts in Marketing, Communication, Sales, Global Customer Service and Business Development
- Train, consult and support other Marketing & Communication experts on processes, tools, and digital marketing methods (inbound marketing, e-mail marketing, social media, etc.)
- Responsible for developing global awareness for lead generation and nurturing campaigns, supported by our Marketing Automation platform
- Close collaboration with Digital, Marketing, Communications, Events, and the regional Marketing teams to ensure marketing is on message and brand at all times
- Minimum five years of work experience in marketing communication with proven track record of managing effective and successful campaigns, preferably in service marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or proven experience required
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation, CRM, and data analysis.
- Solid content creation and storytelling skills with a focus on digital media
- Must be able to collaborate across different regions and be able to work independently
- Top level analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills
- International and cultural mindset for the different markets we operate in
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values
- Familiarity with the following interfaces would be a plus: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, SalesForce, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, organic and paid media for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Energetic and passionate about your work
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)