Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Workshop Technician - Composite Shop - Maintenance repairs
Our Composite Shop creates lightweight composite parts and assemblies that is as functional. Our staff has been highly trained in the fine arts of fiberglass laminating and simple Polycarbonate parts manufacturing and has the advanced skills to do work such as building Showers units, Air-conditioning pipes, lavatories sinks and Bidet, reproduce copy of glasses storage racks and many other complex parts designs. Our MTX Composite Technician staff performs repairs on Aircraft composite components in accordance with OEM requirements. It is important to us that the details of your work are exactly the way our customers want them. In order to achieve that high level of customization, repair and quality, we do much of the work by hand.
- Performs high complex repairs & modifications as per Engineering Order and/or SRM, AMM, CMM, EO
- Demonstrates ability to lead a other technicians
- Works actively and in good intelligence within the Production Organization Team, Final Assembly Team and Maintenance Organization
- Performs major complex repairs and modifications on 3D complex Shape composite parts in MTX field
- Uses a variety of tools and techniques, make the most complex composites repairs
- Interpret Design Material Specifications to ensure finished product is in accordance with requirements and meets Customer quality expectations
- Assists team members with great experience to enhance techniques of quality workmanship
- Provides support to other Composite technicians
- Knowledge in reading and understanding 3D Models files & 2D manufacturing drawing and assemblies
- Handles aerospace composite materials and uses appropriate tools
- Should be familiar with the oven techniques and able to monitor cure cycle
- Able to perform all composite technician requirements on production part 21G
- Experience in Similar aviation business
- Composite technician education or Basic Cabinet Maker diploma & equivalent with 5 minimum of years of Composite technician
- Personal drive and self-motivated
- Highly flexible and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work and stay calm under pressure
- Computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Software skills Smarteam, Catia V5 (Viewer), Fanuk language
- good English skills