Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
LAME required to support Jet Aviations East Sale B300 Program.
B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - East Sale VIC
TheLicensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) is responsible for the efficient maintenance support of Beech King Air 350 aircraft for the East Sale B300 Program, East Sale, and other aircraft, as may be authorised from time to time, by the Program Services Manager or his delegate. The LAME is expected to work with minimal supervisor and direct AME and ground handlers as required during the execution of various duties. The LAME shall be conversant with all Company procedures, processes, policies, and workplace protocols relevant to Airworthiness. The LAME shall always maintain workplace confidentiality
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with all AD’s, SB,s etc..prior to expiry of compliance and relevant to the aircraft.
- Supervise and direct, as required, AME and Ground Handler personnel.
- Carry out category and category co-ordination certifications within applicable ratings.
- Carry out inspection and maintenance co-ordination and certification.
- Ensure all entries and certifications for work undertaken is completed and certified.
- Ensure all data, release notes and certificates of conformance for components and parts used during servicing or maintenance are accompanying the respective work sheet/work package.
- Carry out line maintenance functions.
- Actively participate in the Quality and Safety Management System as applicable.
- Ensure FOD control procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure OH & S requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure GSE is serviceable and report any defects or deficiencies.
- Ensure data used is current and applicable.
- Complete “service reports” as required.
- Ensure Tool control requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure at all times documentation is correctly raised and completed.
- Liaise with the Senior Base Engineer and Maintenance and Logistics Supervisor to resolve any work related deficiencies, complaints and disputes.
- Assist with defect analysis and investigations.
- Carry out aircraft washing and associated corrosion control inspection.
- Assist with Stores issue, receipt and dispatch functions in a back-up capacity.
- Carry out aircraft towing and repositioning.
- Carry out aircraft refuelling.
- Carry out aircraft marshalling in accordance with standard aviation industry signals.
- Other duties as may be directed by your Supervisor from time-to-time.
- CASA Part 66 B1 and/or B2 Category Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of Part 145 regulatory obligations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as part of a wider team.
- Ability/availability to deploy with the aircraft as required.
- Previous experience in a highly customer focused and centric environment, with a "we are here to help" approach.
- The ability to use or to learn to use electronic devices (e.g. tablets, smartphones) as applicable to this position.
- Having a physical capacity and endurance to be able to undertake a variety of labouring tasks associated with aircraft maintenance activities.