Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in APAC we are currently recruiting for a
Project Manager, Customer Program Management
As a Project Manager Customer Program Management, you are responsible for supporting Senior Project Managers in delivering various MRO/RMU projects, including all documentation and work packages with 100% compliance.
You will be involved in planning, organizing, developing and integrating the technical efforts including establishment, execution and reporting of departmental systems, goals, schedules and budgets for MRO/RMU projects in close collaboration with the MRO department and regional as well as global support functions.
You will be collaborating closely with the MRO/RMU department, site operations, and matrixed support functions including Strategic Global Growth (BD, Sales, Marketing, Communications), Finance, IT, Human Resources, and Legal, Contracts & Compliance to ensure that MRO/RMU project are being executed on time, cost and budget to the full satisfaction or our customers.
- Plans, monitors and manages internal projects from initiation through completion
- Leads and coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting and people management for assigned MRO/RMU Projects
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost as well as customer specifications
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions to ensure customer delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in business a or related professional project management field from an accredited university
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in project coordination
- Solid knowledge of project management processes, procedures and concepts
- Good understanding of business aviation environment
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage priorities of the job
- Strong communication skills to exchange project management information
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Solid influencing skills