Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
As Biller you will create and dispatch invoices for our MRO and FBO lines of business while providing our customers with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries and complaints. You will ensure that we charge customers appropriately and regularly.
- Prepares Proforma Invoice and MRO invoices.
- Prepares draft invoices for internal review and approval
- Prepares invoices to OEM’s for claim submission by warranty
- Dispatches draft invoices and follows up with approval and send invoices to customers
- Follows up with relevant departments on the status of invoice disputes and updates the customer
- Updates details in SAP, inputs data for billing based on estimates or actual labor hours and calculated sales prices for material and service with markup
- Assists in the preparation of various billing and productivity reports
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Candidate must possess basic accounting background.
- Job relevant vocational training/ technical apprenticeship or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related
- Solid customer service skills
- Solid knowledge of billing processes and procedures.
- Good communication skills
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Good MS office skills