Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in APAC we are currently recruiting for a
B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Our Singapore location, based at Seletar Airport, is currently recruiting for the position of Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, part of a dedicated maintenance team operating under the company’s Part 145 approval.
As a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, you will;Deliver and oversee aircraft inspections, modifications, maintenance tasks, repairs, within license scope
- Always ensure safety and maintenance quality
- Ensures the timely and accurate recording of work performed on the aircraft
- If needed, perform oversees off-base aircraft projects without local supervision.
- Supports Aircraft Maintenance Supervisors in coordinating with and functionally overseeing Technicians to perform tasks.
- Comply with all Aviation Security, Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (SQEHS) and airworthiness requirements
- At least 3 years prior experience as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- Valid B2 license holder without limitations (preferably CAAS or EASA)
- Gulfstream, BBJ or ACJ is preferred Aircraft type rating
- English language capability to communicate, read and understand maintenance, safety or quality manuals or documentation
- Effective communication skills to exchange technical information
- Ability to manage priorities of the job effectively and efficiently