Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
NZ - Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - B1/B2 (B300 Type Training Provided)
Working with our B300 Ohakea Program, you will bring your maintenance skills and experience with you to a team of committed, collaborative individuals aligned by their passion for assisting the RNZDF in mission success, with a fleet of KingAir 300 series.
Type training can be provided to the successful applicant.
- Defence site location in a fast paced and inclusive team.
- Competitive salary with relocation assistance to Sale, Victoria.
- Access to the #1 meditation app - Calm.
- Online Workout and Wellness Classes with app - Boxx.
- Fast and efficient learning with app - Magpie.
- Discounts across 100+ major retailers.
- Annual Flu Vaccination program.
- Salary Packaging available for novated vehicle leasing.
- NZ CAA Part 66 B1 and/or B2 Category Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of Part 145 regulatory obligations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as part of a wider team.
- Ability/availability to deploy with the aircraft as required.
- Previous experience in a highly customer focused and centric environment, with a "we are here to help" approach.
- The ability to use or to learn to use electronic devices (e.g. tablets, smartphones) as applicable to this position.
- Having a physical capacity and endurance to be able to undertake a variety of labouring tasks associated with aircraft maintenance activities.