Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
As a Jet Aviation security guard, you are responsible for treating a variety of people in a respectful and courteous manner, including customers, visitors, security officers, employees, and the general public.
- Welcoming all internal and external customers, clients and visitors
- Cooperate closely with the customer service department and Flight support team to secure efficient and professional customer handling
- Protect the organization's employees, properties, and all items of value on premises from any preventable harm or danger
- Conduct investigations to protect organization assets
- Respond to contingency events including sabotage and severe weather conditions through onsite security force
- Provide building and premises security, conducts patrols and security checks of interior and exterior
- Provide effective access and egress control, look for suspicious persons, packages, and activities
- Utilize access control systems, CCTV system, alarm system etc.
- Respond to alarm signals and incidents emergency (first aid, firefighting etc.) and documents the daily activities and incident reports
- 1-3 years’ experience in Security work, airport security experience beneficial
- Clean criminal background
- Valid driving license
- Valid Security certificate (CQP APS) is beneficial
- Valid Fire Fighting certificate (SSIAP 1) is beneficial
- Valid First Aid certificate is beneficial
- Fluent in English and French; German is beneficial
- Security Guard duties are performed in twelve (12) hour rotating shifts which are covering posts on 24/7 basis
- High customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)