Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the CAMO Team we are currently recruiting for a
G280 Dedicated Engineer (Singapore-based)
As Dedicated Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with the CAMO department and the flight crew and also be responsible for line maintenance items and defect rectification while the aircraft is in operation and as required and ordered by the CAMO department. You will collaborate with the MRO under which you will be working as certifying staff.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of the aircraft operation under the instruction of the CAMO department
- Aircraft preparation prior to the flight mission
- General assistance to cockpit- and cabin crew
- Assistance to flightcrew during pre- and post-flight inspections
- Report any technical defects to the CAMO department
- Assist to coordinate ground handling of aircraft with ground handling agent
- Fly on aircraft as crewmember when requested by flight operations
- Line-maintenance tasks - scheduled and unscheduled - as per work orders issued by the CAMO department and under the supervision and authorization of the contracted MRO
- Trouble shooting and defect rectification as per work orders and instructions of the CAMO department and supervision and authorization of the contracted MRO
- Assist the contracted MRO procurement in the ordering of spare parts to meet both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements in-line with the instructions of the CAMO department
- Liaise, together with the CAMO department, with OEM technical service representatives in relation to aircraft technical issues
- Assist in the processing of paperwork as per the procedures of the contracted MRO and forward completed work packages to the contracted MRO
- Assist to maintain ground support equipment assigned to the aircraft operation in good working order and monitor calibration status where applicable
- If so authorised by the quality manager of the contracted MRO, the authorisation holder must comply with all applicable Repair Station Manual, Quality Control Manual, Training Program Manual policy and the instructions within the associated Technical Procedures
- When exercising any repair station inspection and certification functions, the holder is acting on behalf of the quality manager
- Other ad hoc duties required by the operation of the aircraft and as ordered by the CAMO department.
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2 or FAA A&P license
- Respective aircraft type listed on license
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on line maintenance activities as certifying staff and preferably also on type
- Fluent in both spoken and written English