Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Quality and Compliance Coordinator
Who are we?
Jet Aviation, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), has been enabling global flight with passion since 1967. From a single maintenance hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 50 locations and 4,000 employees worldwide, our offering includes Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, and Staffing. We are the effort behind effortless. The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and passion with one common mission: to serve customers best!
- Generous Salary & Remuneration Packages.
- Annual Flu Vaccination program
- Work alongside Aviation Industry Leaders on a national and International scale.
- Career development and training opportunities available.
The Jet Aviation team is looking for a new Quality and Compliance Coordinator to support the Cairns Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Facility.
Reporting through to the Quality and Compliance Manager, you will support and coach operational managers along with employees across a broad range of generalist quality and compliance activities at the Cairns MRO. You will be tasked with driving consistency and continuous improvement across the Cairns MRO in order to standardise, simplify and move towards best practice service delivery and compliance.
$85,000 - $100,000 AUD Base + Super - Pending experience and qualification
Successful candidate should have Knowledge and Experience in the following
- Extensive knowledge of CASA, FAA, EASA, and foreign NAA regulatory requirements
- Understanding of ISO9001-2015 requirements and regulatory frameworks.
- Show a proven ability to influence and motivate others to ensure compliance and maintain evidence records.
- Experience in negotiating with aviation regulatory authorities and in preparing applications for authorisations and approvals.
- Demonstrated experience working within a Safety Management System framework essential.
- Ability to role model safe behaviors and lead cultural change across the organization.
What will help you succeed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Aviation as an AME, Licenced Engineer or Aviation Degree Qualified. Trained and experienced Lead Auditor and Aviation Safety Investigator have the ability to obtain.
- Extensive knowledge of Safety Management System application and reporting
- Certificate 4 in training or equivalent experience would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to engage and influence change. Ability to work a team environment and autonomously.
- Experience in the use of the MS Office suite of products.
COVID 19 Vaccination
Due to operational requirements and the Queensland Government Public Health Direction for High Risk Settings, the successful candidate will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be able to work at Jet Aviation. This includes providing proof of vaccination. If required the company will also provide support to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination.
As part of the selection process applicants will be required to undertake some or all of the following assessments/checks:
- Pre-employment functional medical assessment which will include a drug and alcohol test.
- National Police/Criminal History Check.
- Working with Children & Young People Verification.