Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Pilot with the status of commander on the relevant type of airplane. He is an active crew member of the flight operation he is assigned to.
- Performing aircraft inspections before and after flying.
- Choosing safe and efficient flight routes.
- Keep accurate documents for operating purposes.
- Communication with the required agencies and employees.
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers, crew, and aircraft.
- Hold Saudi National
- Hold a Valid GACA ATP certificate preferably with an appropriate type rating.
- Total flying hours 4000 hrs
- Total PIC Jet 2000 hrs
- Hold GACA Class 1 Medical
- Have Completed Initial or Recurrent training within the preceding 12 months
- Age less than 55 years of age
- Minimum ELP level 4
- Pass an assessment before employment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to function under pressure.
- Excellent leadership skills