Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Business and Process Controls Specialist
The Business & Process Controls Specialist is responsible for the internal audit & controls program across Jet Aviation.
- Responsible for autonomously planning audit work, fieldwork testing, gathering audit evidence and reporting audit findings and recommendations for process improvements
- Assist in the design and implementation of internal controls
- Facilitate the mapping of business risks to controls that govern the risks
- Review and analyze Financial Statements to monitor scope and control coverage
- Support internal and external auditors, provide expertise to process and control owners
- Maintain audit repository systems
- Assist with updating policies and procedures to improve internal controls and compliance systems
- Other Continuous Improvement projects, as needed
- Ensure compliance with GD/Jet Aviation policies, applicable laws and regulations
- Foster Governance and compliance with all GD/Jet Aviation policies, applicable laws, and regulations, including GD’s Ethos of Honesty, Trust, Transparency, and Alignment.
- BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting, or related fields from an accredited university
- 5 years of relevant work experience in Accounting, Audit, or relevant Internal Controls
- Knowledge of the auditing principles, theory, techniques
- Experience in a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) governed business environment
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Cost Accounting
- Strong professional communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with business unit management, external auditors, and other stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work products
- Ability to establish task-level details and priorities based on a broad objective
- Ability to interpret policy and analyse data