Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
HR Payroll & Process Specialist (100%)
The HR Payroll and Process Specialist provides centralized human resource services spanning payroll, benefits and other transactions. He/She ensures efficiency of service center operations, technology, and transaction processes, establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs and coordinates services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists.
- Establish and maintain a set of standard reports and metrics to measure the workforce effectiveness and create ad-hoc reports
- Provide general payment files to payroll provider and administrate back payments
- Administrate accounting needs such as accounts receivable list, list for payments to foreigner bank accounts
- General support to the HR Team, Employees, Line Managers, Finance Department etc. in questions of labor law, payroll, tax and social security to solve special cases or difficulties
- Review and document Jet Aviation’s payroll processes in conjunction with the external payroll provider (incl. Shadow-payroll for Expats and Inpats)
- Use and maintain HR related software and applications such as Personnel Information System (SAP/SuccessFactor), Accident- and Sickness Administration software, Application Tool, work certificate Tool, E-File, Workflows, related Interfaces etc.
- SAP Org.management: support for HR Managers (CH-wide) in questions of daily maintenance, create and maintain information
- Ensure a high quality of general employee data; monthly and yearly cross check controlling
- Recommend process improvements to further streamline administration, payroll processes, increase overall service quality and decrease complexity
- Work with authorities and consultants to develop answers to question or open issues
- Act as specialist in regards to general regulatory subjects
- HR-Diploma, specialization as payroll accounting would be an asset
- At least five year’s work experience in HR Roles with a strong focus on payroll processing in Switzerland
- Solid understanding of Swiss labor law, social security and tax laws
- SAP (key user knowledge is a must) and SuccessFactors knowledge is beneficial
- German mother tongue with very good knowledge of English
- Highly motivated professional, who likes to work in a fast-paced environment and is eager to learn and grow
- A precise and accurate way of working is a must
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)