Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
In this position you will be managing the aircraft upfront project from preparation to project hand-over to PMO/OPS and for the review of project documents back from OPS and the scan of the performed project work pack.
This includes project documents preparation and review prior execution of the projects, material upfront order request in accordance with the applicable Jet Aviation Basel procedures, aviation regulations and customer requirements.
You will be closely collaborating with but not limited to Production (145 Operations), Project Management, Billing and Ops Control.
- Plan, monitor and manage internal project preparation
- Coordinate project planning, progress reporting and troubleshooting
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost and monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
- Work autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Fully engineer processes to maximize effective working and reduce downtimes
- Ensure monitoring and management of adherence to schedule (on time delivery)
- Ensure clear assignment of roles and functions when dealing with core project management activities (for non-complex projects) and set boundaries
- Research and assist in the creation of job cards (with Database Planning Admins) to satisfy customer work requirements that adheres to the present company standards and both efficiency gains and growth of the MRO business
- Strong track-record in managing the availability of all aircraft materials in a global matrixed organization
- In depth understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Sophisticated understanding of project management (ideally within an aviation environment), supported by evidence of relevant continuing professional development, including greater complexity of projects
- PC literate with MS Office packages; proficiency in SAP
- Previous equivalent qualification and/or experience of three to five years in a similar role within a MRO Planning department and/or ideally within an aviation environment
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused – externally focused - strong market perspective
- Business and financial acumen
- Team Player