Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Administrative Assistant to the General Management and Purchasing Department
Is multitasking your strength and you are ready to take on a new adventure in a multinational working environment? We were looking for you!
- Various administrative activities in connection with aircraft insurance and the purchase of services related to flight operations such as fuel management and ground handling agreements
- Administration of Staff mobile phones and credit cards
- Organize and prepare for meetings, events and senior executives travel
- Prepare information for internal and external communication including diverse reporting
- Draft, review and send communication on behalf of company executives
- Coordinate scheduling and information flow to senior executives
- 5+ year's experience as management assistant, with commercial education background
- Knowledge in one or more areas such as Insurance, Purchasing, Fuel or Travel is a plus
- Knowledge in Business Aviation desired but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in German and English
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems