Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
B1 - Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Reporting to a team leader, you will support a fleet of Beachcraft King Air in Ohakea, New Zealand within our Military Operations.
- Defence site location in a fast paced and inclusive team.
- Competitive salary with relocation assistance.
- Access to the #1 meditation app - Calm.
- Online Workout and Wellness Classes with app - Boxx.
- Fast and efficient learning with app - Magpie.
- Discounts across 100+ major retailers.
- Annual Flu Vaccination program.
- Salary Packaging available for novated vehicle leasing.
As part of the selection process applicants will be required to undertake some or all of the following assessments/checks:
- Pre-employment functional assessment, which will include a drug and alcohol test.
- National Police/Criminal History Check.
- Working with Children & Young People Verification.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with New Zealand Qualifications Authority recognition.
- Heavy maintenance experience working in an aircraft maintenance facility performing.
- system maintenance and modifications to meet contractual expectations.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise their work in alignment to customer schedules and contract requirements.
- Detail focused with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Previous experience on King Air B200/B300 aircraft and Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Category Aeroplane Group 5 BE200, Category Powerplant Group 3 PT6 would be desirable.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, as well as part of a wider team.
- Ability/availability to deploy with the aircraft as required.
- Previous experience in a highly customer focused and centric environment, with a "we are here to help" approach.
- Having a physical capacity and endurance to be able to undertake a variety of labouring tasks associated with aircraft maintenance activities.