Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Ready to take off to an international education path? Start your professional career combined with the university program of
International Business - Bachelor of Arts (English, DHBW Lörrach)
We offer you the opportunity to gain an insight into various fields of the project area in business aviation and to be part of an international environment. Within the program you will be part of the Project Management Team - Business Jets. You will alternate in a 3-months-rhythm between the DHBW Lörrach and our company.
Duration of the study program: 3 years
Start Date: October 1, 2022
The graduate is offered an exciting and challenging field of activity in aviation. The focus of the program is on developing the necessary professional, methodological, linguistic, social and intercultural skills. In the practical periods, the knowledge acquired is applied and deepened in the company under realistic conditions. Graduates operate confidently in an intercultural environment and have all the prerequisites for broad management tasks.
- General or subject-related university entrance qualification
- Advanced technical college entrance qualification (with a passed DHBW university entrance qualification)
- Interest in technical issues and problem solving
- Passion for aviation
- Business management and analytical thinking skills
- Good written and verbal English skills
- French and / or German is a plus
- Reliability, independence, accurate and careful working approach
- Pleasure in dealing with different nationalities
- Motivation, team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Work and / or exchange experience abroad are a plus