Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you interested in joining our Maintenance Sales Team? In order to reinforce the Maintenance Sales team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Sales Director - Maintenance Upgrade & Reconfiguration
This position is responsible for developing and increasing sales revenues for VIP cabin and cockpit repairs, modifications and upgrades (RMU) in the EMEA Region. As RMU Sales Specialist - Business Jets, you will consult clients and actively promote RMU solutions for business jets, support them with the development of specifications of upgrades and modifications where needed and promote additional Jet Aviation services and products to significantly increase the revenue per aircraft input. Internally, you will cooperate with the quotation team on the requested work scopes, support revisions of proposals and transfer to execution. You will cooperate with the respective Sales Director in the negotiation with customers. Relying on your technical background and experience in avionics and interior, your understanding of the business jets specificities and your knowledge of the customers, OEMs and key suppliers in the industry, you will ensure that Jet Aviation proposals are becoming a key differentiator, significantly increasing the revenue in addition to the scheduled maintenance needs. By thriving to constantly improve the business processes you will support the growth of revenue in line with the organization’s vision and strategy. You will collaborate closely with the various departments to ensure that Jet Aviation meets its targets and objectives globally and execute effectively.
- Budget responsibility for revenues generated with upgrades and modifications on business jets
- Good knowledge and constant learning of next generation technologies and solutions, as well as cabin upgrade requirements.
- Maintain and update the product library with all internal and external upselling options
- Perform aircraft surveys and prepare pro-active recommendations to customers
- Initiate marketing campaigns to promote our product portfolio
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team to jointly increase the overall project revenues
- Ready to travel for customer meetings and events
- At least 5 years’ experience in upgrades and modification, technical and/or program management and/or engineering
- Fluent English language skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High courtesy and customer orientation
- Ability to work flexible schedules and to travel
- Willing to act as a team player to improve the Sales Team overall results
- Result driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- Problem-solving competence
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong initiative and self-motivation – willing to go the “extra mile” for the benefit of clients
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)