Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you interested in joining our Maintenance Sales team? In order to reinforce our EMEA Sales Team we are currently recruiting for a
Regional Sales Director - Maintenance
In this position you will be responsible for a defined territory and promote all Jet Aviation services, with focus on the MRO and FBO product line. You will be responsible to quickly understand the relevant players in your territory, build up a relationship with the clients and sell our services. This position is responsible for developing and increasing MRO and FBO sales revenues in the EMEA Region. You will act as a key account manager and be the main point-of-contact within Jet Aviation for the clients in your region. Internally, you will cooperate with the quotation team on the requested work scopes, support revisions of proposals and transfer to execution. You will ensure that the client has a good project experience when coming to Jet Aviation. By thriving to constantly improve the business processes you will support the growth of revenue in line with the organization’s vision and strategy. You will collaborate closely with the various departments to ensure that the Jet Aviation meets its targets and objectives globally and execute effectively.
- Full accountability for achieving sales objectives for MRO and FBO out of the region
- Representing all Jet Aviation sites in front of customers, OEMs, partners etc.
- Managing the client relationship through the full sales cycle
- Build-up of network of decision-makers, partners, representatives, and authorities in the relevant MRO/FBO market
- Regular sales visits, preparing the meetings thoroughly with all information available
- Responsible for business development through identifying new opportunities, following-up, negotiating, and closing the deals
- At least 5 years’ experience in maintenance sales or related area
- Fluent English language skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High courtesy and customer orientation
- Ability to work flexible schedules and to travel frequently
- Extended Business Aviation Network is a plus
- Result-driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- Strong influencing skills
- Very high service readiness and customer orientation
- Cross-Cultural agility
- Strong initiative and self-motivation – willing to go the “extra mile” for the benefit of clients
- Strong personal values according to the GD Ethos (THAT - Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)