Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Electrical Engineering Completion Team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Electrical Engineering Technician
In this position you willparticipate in developing certifiable technical solutions through the performance of drawings, engineering documents, reports and testing and provides general engineering support upon request under direct supervision. You will be collaborating closely with internal engineering, upstream and downstream customers to ensure that output is globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Prepare engineering drawings and documents complying with all recognized safety, certification, and customer requirements under direct supervision
- Review aircraft configuration in order to check work scope feasibility, accuracy and completeness
- Provide input to the lead engineer so as to complete a drawing release plan for a specific task/project
- Participate and/or witness tests and prepare the corresponding reports as required
- Provide input to the lead engineer on the status of the project
- Identify any process deviation as well as cost reduction opportunities in reference to the project
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives, to simplify process and value added work
- Technical certificate and/or relevant practical experience in a production, installation or engineering environment in aerospace
- General knowledge of the Aviation Regulations (EASA and/or FAA)
- Design knowledge on Autocad Electrical is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German and/or French would be beneficial
- Proactive, forward thinking and self-motivated team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills