Our active & busy HR department, comprising of HR Business Partners and HR Service Partners, is in the process of transforming its recruitment and onboarding processes & systems. In this context, we have an exciting Job Description Alignment project role to offer a student for approximately 3 months.
Ideally, we are looking for an enthusiastic student with an interest in HR to support us.
Beginning with a focus on our current job descriptions for the site and then EMEA, we require you to work with the managers to gather, collate, update, and prepare our job description data. The job descriptions will need to be written in English so your English written language skills must be to a high standard and for that reason, we would like your covering letter and CV to be in English.
You will be extensively trained in our processes to understand our business and its needs. Depending on your background and interests, other exciting projects and tasks might be requested. In addition, you are welcome to contribute your own fresh ideas.
• Gather & collate current job descriptions from the HRBPs and the business.
• Update, prepare and write job descriptions according to the new template, incorporating the Jet THAT values.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders across the business.
• Track and monitor progress and be prepared to give updates to the team in a timely manner.
• Prepare & provide regular reports to management and leadership to communicate status & progress.
• You are currently studying (FH/Uni) with HR as part of your studies and ideally have some HR administrative work experience.
• Strong service orientation and customer focus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High degree of reliability with a flair for discretion and confidentiality.
• Quick comprehension, conscientiousness, and eye for detail.
• Experience in using Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Excellent English (verbal & written), good German and French is an advantage.