Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the facility team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Facility Management Specialist
In this position you will be responsible to successfully manage and coordinate facility projects and activities in a key role in the Real Estate & Facility Management department located in Basel.
- Provide high quality customer service and functional support to all internal customers
- Assess and coordinate the appropriate resolution of internal day-to-day facility requests
- Responsible for the coordination of inter-office moves, space management and office furniture for the site
- Direct and coordinate Facility and Real Estate projects including, but not limited to, construction, repairs, refurbishments or new installations
- Ensure the proper functioning of facilities and building operations through Maintenance & Services by coordination with Airport, suppliers and contractors
- Manage facility contracts and oversee contract renewals, modifications and obligations
- Review and evaluate performance of suppliers and contractors to ensure value for money and efficient operating costs
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Adhere to all EHS policy/procedures and ensure contractors comply with site EHS rules at all times
- Ensure compliance with corporate fiscal, legal, environmental and risk management policies to minimize corporate liability and manage risk