Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready to take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Talent Acquisition Specialist
In this newly created position you are responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing as well as recommending candidates. You will establish strong partnerships with the hiring managers and support them in identifying the best possible talent through effective interviewing. Above and beyond you will find opportunities to build a talent pool for future job openings. Creating a positive candidate experience is what you are thriving for and you are excellently in administering the interviewing as well as onboarding process independently.
- Be the point of contact for hiring managers, HR Business Partners as well as other stakeholders
- Perform the full-life cycle recruitment for various profiles with the goal of creating a "best in class candidate experience"
- Understand our business goals, develop strong relationships to attract and acquire the best possible talents
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Provide administrative support in regards to the onboarding process
- 2-3 years of experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist in an international environment, ideally as inhouse recruiter
- High affinity for recruiting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German and/or French would be an asset
- Open-minded and result-oriented personality
- Team player with excellent communication skills and readiness perform administrative tasks
- Ability to build trust and and interact in an authentic and courageous manner
- Expertise to effectively prioritize competing demands
- Passion for people