Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
We would like to take you on board as
in Basel. In this position you are responsible for submitting cost effective, competitive as well as comprehensive technical proposals to existing or prospective clients. As a Cost Estimator you are focusing and driving the technical accuracy of the quotations, delivering a perfect service to the end-customer while optimizing the future execution of the project.
Working under the direction of the EMEA Quotation Director, the role involves leading the organization and content development of the maintenance task database and disseminating technical competences throughout the worldwide Jet Aviation network, increasing the overall quotation efficiency and delivering a globalized customer experience.
- Support the development of complex and large contractual engagements (quotes, contracts, tenders etc.) by engaging with all the value chain stakeholders
- Take responsibility for the financial and technical accuracy of all proposals, quotes and tenders released within the area of activity
- Ensure the development and maintenance of the database
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with substantial technical experience in aerospace industries
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); German and/or French are an asset
- Knowledge of aviation regulations (ESA and/or FAA)
- Experience in an international environment and used to working in large and multi-disciplinary teams or global companies
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and an efficient approach of working
- Pro-active, forward thinking and self-motivated team player
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability