Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Operations Support Office Specialist
As Operations Support Specialist your role includes supporting Sales Team in providing MRO quotations and collaborate with Sales Team to facilitate contract closure with customers. Upon successful contract closure, you will be responsible for preparing the work packages in accordance with the applicable Jet Aviation procedures, Aviation Regulations and customer requirements in preparation for aircraft arrival for maintenance.
- Perform relevant research and reviews required for quote creation including regulatory approval, parts/kits availability, vendor availability
- Collaborate with Sales Manager/Director to facilitate contract closure with customers
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with existing customers, attend to their queries expediently
- Update Sales CRM system timely and accurately.
- Launching of Won quotations and initiate invoice
- Work Order creation
- Material/Third Party service requisition and monitoring
- Work package preparation
- Check for tooling and equipment availability and serviceability in conjunction with SCM / Tool store for the defined work scope
- Initiate internal meeting for project hand-over to Project Management Office
- Participate in Customer pre-input meetings as required
- Diploma Holder or equivalent, Mechanical/technical apprenticeship in aviation or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a Quotation and/or Planning department in a Part 145 or PMO organization
- Good understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Solid knowledge of quotation processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of planning / scheduling processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills and service-oriented
- Strong English language skills (spoken and written)
- Good MS office skills