The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the MRO Business Operation Support team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
As the Preparation Planner function of Jet Aviation you will be managing the aircraft upfront project from preparation to project hand-over to PMO/OPS and for the review of project documents back from OPS and the scan of the performed project work pack. This includes project documents preparation and review prior execution of the projects, material upfront order request in accordance with the applicable Jet Aviation Basel procedures, Aviation Regulations and customer requirements.
You will be closely collaborating with but not limited to Production (145 Operations), Project Management, Billing and Ops Control.
- Plan, monitor and manage internal project preparation
- Coordinate project planning, progress reporting and troubleshooting
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost and monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
- Work autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Fully engineer processes to maximize effective working and reduce downtimes
- Ensure monitoring and management of adherence to schedule (on time delivery)
- Ensure clear assignment of roles and functions when dealing with core project management activities (for non-complex projects) and set boundaries
- Research and assist in the creation of job cards (with Database Planning Admins) to satisfy customer work requirements that adheres to the present company standards and both efficiency gains and growth of the MRO business
- Strong track-record in managing the availability of all aircraft materials in a global matrixed organization
- In depth understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Sophisticated understanding of project management (ideally within an aviation environment), supported by evidence of relevant continuing professional development, including greater complexity of projects
- PC literate with MS Office packages; proficiency in SAP
- Previous equivalent qualification and/or experience of three to five years in a similar role within a MRO Planning department and/or ideally within an aviation environment
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused – externally focused - strong market perspective
- Business and financial acumen
- Team Player