The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Enterprise Process&Systems Support team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Senior Specialist Process & Systems Support
As Senior Specialist Process & Systems Support of Jet Aviation, you will be responsible for the development and support of processes, systems and reporting tools across all sites and Line of Businesses.
Furthermore, you will be collaborating closely with various stakeholders throughout the company to ensure that the processes and associated platforms are available, matching business needs, globally aligned and executed effectively.
Develop methodologies, processes, reporting and associated intuitive, agile, scalable, and manageable tools
Provide technical expertise to Jet Aviation’s end-users and leaders on business solutions and processes to adequately specify their needs
- Follow-up and monitor different initiative under your responsibility for a timely delivery to end-users
- Ensure change management by training end-users, answering questions regarding systems usage, data transactions and status
- Manage consolidation of EUC solutions in related IT strategic programs (ERP, BI)
- Identify new Business Solution opportunities and follow on similar industry practices
- Collaborate with IT and /or external software application providers in order to deliver new solutions
- Maintain troubleshooting tracking ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Develop, clean, analyze and maintain master data
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Science / Information technologies / Business Intelligence from an accredited university
- Strong track-record in managing Business Solutions and processes, master data management in a global matrixed organization
- Understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, regulatory framework and MRO processes would be an advantage
- Development and coding skills (VB / .Net / C / R) in the context of custom solutions development
- SQL and S4 Hana cloud experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), German and French would be an advantage
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement Business processes and related tools
- Ability to work under high pressure and autonomously with changing priorities and heavy workload
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Results driven; ability to execute with high personal accountability