The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Client Services team in Hong Kong we are currently recruiting for a
Director Client Services
The Director of Client Services manages the client services team, supports the overall strategy of Jet Aviation client management, and ensures customer services excellence for our clients.
- Ensure client delight by providing new and existing customers with the best possible service in relation to billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions, and complaints.
- Manage Client Services team whose responsibilities are to promote and sell a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers; Inform customers of new product/service introductions and prices; Create, monitor and revise lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned client accounts.
- Interface with management clients to insure pro-active, positive and consistent communications are maintained.
- Coordinate and communicate with appropriate departments to ensure client service expectations are achieved.
- Maintain constant awareness of condition and status of client aircraft and assigned crew members.
- Coordinate necessary resources during the integration of new clients.
- Maintain awareness of industry developments.
- Maintain aircraft currency to ensure awareness of line operations service issues and aid in the development of relationships with onboard clientele.
- Ensure client contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
- Serve as the escalation resource when client and/or internal conflicts become elevated, supporting the team and the needs of both the business and customer(s), to find common ground and resolve problems in a timely way.
- Perform direct management duties including approving personnel changes, hiring, and termination, and performance management responsibilities for intact team.
- Perform indirect management and oversight of Aircraft Management Sales team metrics and client services needs.
- Recommend service/procedural improvements to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to ensure ongoing growth and development of team skills, inform team members of needs and changes, build team member industry and vendor awareness, and surface relevant issues within the client services group, escalating issues as necessary to leadership.
- Ensure client invoices, payments, and budgets are developed, analyzed, and monitored. Periodically review clients’ collection issues and/or significant budget variations and future operational and aircraft events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- Master’s degree in aviation- or business development-related subject area
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Comprehensive understanding of aviation industry
- Strong internal/external commercial awareness
- Experience managing mixed-level team members of professionals and managers
- Experience setting standards and operational guidelines
- Very strong communication skills and experience communicating to diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Extraordinary customer focus
- Regular travel required
- Strong project management experience
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)