The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the IT team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Manager IT Services
As part of Jet Aviation's IT management, the Manager IT Services is responsible for successfully supporting IT service activities, as well as maintaining the current infrastructure and implementing new technologies. He/she supports IT projects and initiatives in line with the company's vision and strategy.
The Manager IT Services leads and works closely with IT staff around the world, stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that all IT service requests and prioritization are globally aligned and effectively executed.
- Manage IT service desk and maintain, configure, troubleshoot, and support IT infrastructure needs for the company and users including but not limited to windows operating systems, security tools, printer management, business applications, email systems, computer hardware and other Jet standard software
- Coordinate and manage a regional IT services team and responsible for their training and further development to ensure IT staff are equipped with sufficient knowledge
- Responsible for task allocation, prioritization and workload balancing for the regional IT Services EMEA team
- Manage, procure, repair, dispose, and sell off company IT assets with appointed vendors to meet company IT needs
- Produce monthly service desk statistics reports including workload and performance of a team or individual staff member
- Liaise with users, vendors and internal IT team on all corporate services, corporate applications, corporate devices, corporate network
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation and ensure that processes are followed
- Manage the allocated budget for staff and material costs
- Analyze and collaborate with external vendors to obtain the best possible service and value for the business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or Professional Diploma in IT with relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Corporate IT Service Desk environment
- Certification in ITIL will be advantageous
- Procurement and Inventory Management experience are essential
- Strong technical background, good business orientation, and the ability to align technologies to company’s business needs
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, drive and the ability to manage vendors and partners
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Capacity to adapt to a challenging and fast-moving environment with changing priorities and a heavy workload
- Business enablement focused
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- Ability to work autonomously, multi task, negotiate, cooperate and defuse conflicts
- Team player who can motivate and develop other team members
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)