The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team we are currently recruiting for a
HRIS Specialist EMEA
The HRIS specialist EMEA will provide support with the design, implementation, maintenance and governance of our HRIS system(s) across the assigned regions. As a member of the HR Operations team, the HRIS specialist is expected to participate and collaborate on tactical and strategic HRIS and HR Operations projects that will help standardize and simplify all of Jet Aviation HR processes globally. Physical workplace can be defined.
- Support the HR operations team in processing Jet Aviation’ s HR information using the most efficient and cost-effective computer systems and applications worldwide
- Research, analyze, design and maintain information systems in support of human resource operations and global HR projects
- Monitor HR information needs and modify existing systems (SAP HR, SuccessFactors) to meet changing requirements
- Maintain data integrity within HRIS Systems and databases (including HRIS tables, codes, security and integration)
- Deliver routine interval reporting and respond to ad-hoc requirements
- Conduct analysis on data for General Manager/Executives as well as providing insights
- Coordinate, schedule and track project needs of all sizes
- Troubleshoot of all HRIS/HR Tech related issues fostering a close working relationship with IT
- Provide administrative support to the HR Organization as needed
- Assessment of employee engagement survey
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of IT, HR, HRIS experience across multiple sites
- Substantial proven performance on a variety of HRIS implementations (e.g. SAP HR, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors or equivalent experience)
- Ability to operate in a fast pace environment