The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Finance team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the financial accounting of one or more Jet Aviation entities in the Shared Services Accounting team within the Finance department. You will perform your tasks in line with the organization’s vision and strategy. You will be collaborating closely with other Finance departments to ensure that accounting is aligned and executed effectively.
- Perform general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and VAT declarations
- Prepare, record, analyze and report accounting and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Ensure that transaction entry verification procedures are followed
- Record accounts payable transactions including employee expense reports
- Support all kind of internal and external audits as well as other departmental tasks as deemed necessary
- Conduct or assist in the documentation of accounting projects
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders relating to all aspects of the work
- Commercial accounting education
- Good knowledge of Swiss OR
- In depth understanding of accounting and reporting processes and procedures
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of work experience in similar position in an international company
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written),
- Good knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word) and SAP