The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Flight Services Safety and Compliance Team in Zurich we are currently recruiting for a
Compliance Monitoring Manager
In this role you will oversee the airworthiness compliance subjects in accordance with the regulatory and and company requirements. The further development of processes as well as finding solutions to challenging issues is one of your tasks. Additionally you are representing Jet Aviation internally as well externally to various stakeholders.
- Conduct audits in accordance with the Company’s Airworthiness and Air Operations audit program, facilitate root cause analysis, take action and escalate as necessary
- Process occurrence reports and conduct HFACS / root cause analysis
- Liaise with various Aviation Authorities (NAA) on airworthiness and operational approval matters
- Support NAA / customer audits; follow up and facilitate the closure on audit findings
- Facilitate the audit planning and follow-up in the Jet Aviation audit planning tool
- Support the definition of procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive safety as well as quality procedures
- Support departments in their development of procedures and processes to ensure safety and compliance
- Maintain an overview of the company’s documentation system, assess system efficiency and control
- Prepare clear explanatory documents and correspondences on audit and quality matters
- Conduct briefings, coach and advise operational staff on procedures, regulations and support regulatory awareness programs.
- Promote quality and safety achievement as well as performance improvement throughout the organization
- Lead or participate in continuous improvement projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the airworthiness management environment or equivalent
- Strong airworthiness management experience
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written)
- Personality oriented mindset