The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Ground Operations Team in Zurich we are currently recruiting for a
Collaborator Business Travel and Administration
In this role you will responsible for flight bookings and travel coordination for the crew as well as employees. Additionally, you will be supporting the Ground Operations Team with administrative tasks.
- Making flight bookings based on company and client requirements
- Providing assistance to Crew Coordination and Dispatch ensuring crew travel requirements are met
- Coordination of all travel arrangements related to crew training with training department and various approved training organizations
- Overseeing of crew travel by monitoring airline movement and coordination within Dispatch and Flight Operations
- Managing internal and external invoices related to dispatch and travel
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Several years of experience in the travel industry, preferably in the field of business travel
- Proficient in Sabre or Galileo/Amadeus and all MS Office products
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral)
- Independent and accurate way of working, service-oriented mindset
- Team player; pleasant manners and resilient personality