The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Facility team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Specialist Facility Administration
Jet Aviation, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), has been enabling global flight with passion since 1967. From a single maintenance hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 50 locations and 4,000 employees worldwide, our offering includes Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Maintenance, and Staffing. We are the effort behind effortless.The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and passion with one common mission: to serve customers best!
- Manage department invoices, purchase orders as well as reporting and forecasting spend
- Monitor existing real estate and facility supplier contracts and support creation of new contracts, contract renewals or terminations
- Manage or support Real Estate & Facility Management projects
- Ensure compliance to all applicable procedures, rules, and regulations
- Develop and support implementation of processes and tools for continuous improvement
- Produce effective professional documents, reports, presentations, and communication
- Respond to and follow-up on all requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelors degree and/or 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good computer skills, especially SAP, Microsoft Office; SharePoint and AutoCAD an advantage
- Very good oral, written and communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Good level in English, German or French would also be an advantage
- Self motivated, uses initiative and enthusiastic to expand the role
- Able to handle multiple priorities and variety of tasks concurrently
- Ability to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment
- Accurate, independent, efficient and solution-oriented way of working