The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Human Resources team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
Line & Ramp Service Agent
As a Line & Ramp Service Agent, you will carry out ramp operations in accordance to the highest possible standards set by Jet Aviation in terms of safety, service and quality. This includes basic handling services such as porter services, transportation for customers and crew and the safe operation of Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
- Carry out various ramp operation tasks within established operating procedures and quality standards
- Provide porter services such as delivery of luggage and cargo from and to the aircraft and transportation for customers and crew
- Assist in towing, pushback, aircraft marshalling and disconnecting services for all types of aircrafts
- Provide service to the aircraft using ground support equipment (GPU, water, lavatory etc.) and ensure its safe operation
- Assist in providing aircraft with ice, coffee, catering etc. and assist with general grounds keeping as well as aircraft, hangar and car cleaning
- Participate in the Safety & Quality Management System in accordance to the safety and quality policy and be pro-actively involved in a positive safety culture environment
- Identify and report potential hazards and near misses as well as occurrences as required by the reporting system
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Basic English language skills (e.g. B1 proficiency level or equivalent)
- Basic communication skills
- Common courtesy and conscientiousness
- Ability to work flexible schedules and in various weather conditions as well as meeting minimum physical requirements of the job