- Relevant engineering degree or diploma in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical or Aeronautical, Aerospace, Electrical/Electronic (Avionics) Engineering.
- Minimum 5+ years aircraft design experience in a civil and/or military environment with a demonstrated ability to solve complex engineering problems with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- A demonstrated practical and pragmatic approach to solving aircraft design problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing task priorities.
- Proactive and results-oriented with experience working to deadlines and delivering quality results.
- Ability to work as part of an experienced and dedicated team, as well as autonomously.