The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to strenghen the Finance team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Temporary Employee Finance
You will be supporting the finance department in the area of Accounts Payable (50%) and Treasury (50%) until the end of 2021. We are looking for either one person to cover both areas, or two people who would like to work 50%.
- Independent processing of the accounts payable workflow in SAP/R3
- Setting up payments on time
- Processing of advance payments
- Entering and maintaining supplier master data
- Responsible for processing travel and expense reports
- Checking and ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and legal requirements
- Various administrative tasks to support the operational business and the team
- Cash flow planning and preparation of documentation and reports
- Cash management activities
- Application and administration of sureties and guarantees
- Monitoring and coordination of financing
- Contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial education or in study with relevant work experience
- German mother tongue, fluent in English
- Ability to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment
- Accurate, independent, efficient and solution-oriented way of working