• Prepare full set of accounts.
• Handle daily accounts operation including vendor invoices, staff expense claims, vendor payments, bank reconciliation and monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
• Handle inter-company transactions and reconciliation.
• Manage the cashflow funding request.
• Assist in month end closing.
• Liaise with external auditor and tax preparer and assist to prepare audit skeleton, schedules.
• Ensure all accounting transaction are accurate, timely with proper compliance of company policies and procedures
• Any additional relevant duties assigned by the Company
• Minimum 3 years relevant accounting experience
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
• Knowledgeable of MS office, excel and SAP
• Degree holder with professional qualification