• Cost control for pass thru expenses for our aircraft management clients. Checks incoming invoices for correctness. Scanning and processing of supplier invoices in DocWare
• Performs general accounting activities mostly accounts payable, bank payments etc.
• Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed
• Supports all kind of internal and external audits as well as other departmental tasks as deemed necessary.
• Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects
• Communicates with internal and external stakeholders relating to all aspects of the work
• Supports the Finance Director with various tasks such as month-end closing, budget, forecast etc.
• Commercial accounting education
• Good knowledge of Swiss GAAP (OR)
• In depth understanding of accounting and reporting processes and procedures
• Minimum 2 - 5 years of work experience in similar position in an international company
• Fluent in German and English (oral and written),
• Good knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word) and SAP
• Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills, can work under pressure
• Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
• Customer focused
• High business and financial acumen
• Team player