The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Flight Operations team in Hong Kong we are currently recruiting for a Captain on BBJ fleet based in Hong Kong.
BBJ Captain - Fixed-term contract
This position is for a BBJ (737MAX) contractor to act as Lead Captain for Jet Aviation Business Jets (Hong Kong) Ltd (JBJH) and to facilitate the entry into service of the aircraft.
- Exercise the final authority over the safe operation of a JBJH BBJ aeroplane.
- Fulfil the role of lead captain
- Facilitate the entry into service of the new aircraft.
- Represent JBJH during the assigned period of duty / flight duty.
- Comply with all regulatory and state requirements and Company policies and procedures as stated in the Operations Manual and other Company Manuals.
- Work closely with other JBJH departments and teams so as to provide an outstanding level of service to the client.
- ICAO ATPL
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- BBJ/737 Type Rating
- Significant experience as a line training captain
- Appropriate previous business jet and Boeing 737NG/MAX experience
- Intimate knowledge of the Boeing Flight Operations ecosystem
Jet Aviation Business Jets (Hong Kong) Limited
Ms Vivian Lung