The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Global Human Resources team we are currently recruiting for a
Director Global Learning and Talent Development
The Director Global Learning and Talent Development (L&TD) is responsible for leading Jet Aviation’s learning and talent development portfolio to enable the company to realize its business strategy. Reporting directly to the SVP Global Human Resources, the Director will design and execute the L&TD strategy, implementing dynamic learning systems that will increase the overall capability of the organization. This portfolio will also include global responsibility for leading Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. The position shall be based in the United States.
- Develop and execute a global L&TD strategy that is aligned with the business strategy, implementing dynamic learning systems that are integral to the success of the organization.
- Partner and collaborate with regional leaders and HR BP’s to achieve desired business results, targeting areas for improvement.
- Build a lean high performing LT&D team to deliver on the strategy.
- Develop the infrastructure for all learning and development programs by establishing standardized method and procedures for delivery, evaluation, measurement, and reporting.
- Design and implement L&TD programs, consistent with best practices and innovative approaches in the industry.
- Design global leadership development programs, processes, and tools.
- Develop scalable training solutions, evaluating all current methods of face to face, virtual and digital solutions for global delivery, making learning a deep and meaningful experience.
- With the HR BPs, ensure that L&TD programs and curriculum are regularly and consistently applied throughout the global organization.
- Collect and analyze data to continuously improve development solutions.
- Own and lead the global performance management strategy
- Own and lead the company’s global DE&I strategy
- Graduate degree in business, human resources, organizational development or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the development and management of global corporate learning strategies.
- Ability to apply sound learning principles, agile methods, and program management skills together in the design, development, and maintenance of learning programs.
- Demonstrated experience in building a learning organization infrastructure.
- Experience designing and delivering global leadership development programs, focused on building core leadership capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization across multiple lines of business.
- Strong systems thinker that has the ability to recognize patterns and trends in data, content and customer need which will drive program design and delivery.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
- Ability to align multiple strategies and ideas.
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders (internal and external), especially at a senior level.
- Creative problem solver that is naturally curious and can quickly research issues.
- Encouraging to team and staff; fosters a mentoring environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Possesses a diverse and inclusive mindset and ethos.
- Strong personal values corresponding with GD ethos (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency).