Integrated within the Engineering department (PART 21J), the Avionics Engineer develops certifiable technical solutions through the performance of drawings, documents, reports, and testing.
The Avionic Design Engineer supports the Team Leads to develop standards for the following Avionics related systems:
- Avionic upgrades in ATA 23 Voice and Data Communication System (VHF, HF, UHF, Audio Selector Control, ACARS etc.)
- Avionic upgrades in ATA 31 Indication/Recording System (Flight Recorders, Instruments, Caution and Warning Systems, etc.)
- Avionic upgrades in ATA 34 Navigation (FMS, GPS, FD, ADC, TCAS, EGPWS, etc.)
- Adaptable to support develop cabin related system like IFE/CMS, Lighting, Power distribution, Galley, Communication and Computer Network etc.
• Works independently on System Design and appropriated Documentation for “Modification” and “Completion” projects
• Selection of Equipment, Components and Material in order to fulfill RTCA DO-160 (Hardware) and DO-178 (Software) requirements
• Development of Electrical Wiring Diagrams (CAD)
• Attention to recognized safety and certification requirements
• Support of production environment (PART 21G and PART 145) as required