The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
Our APAC Region is currently seeking interest from qualified and like-minded people who can fill the position of Vice President FP&A and Controlling APAC. The position may most likely be based in Singapore, but may also have potential to be based in Sydney and be responsible for managing the FP&A, controlling functions located across APAC.
As the Vice President Financial Planning, Analysis and Controlling for the Asia/Pacific Region within Jet Aviation you will be responsible for acting as the strategic business partner to the SVP Regional Operations leader and team in order to efficiently and effectively lead, develop, administrate and direct regional budgeting, forecasting, and analysis in concert with the priorities set forth by the CFO, SVP Global Finance & IT.
You will lead and guide the accounting, reporting, financial planning, and cash flow management for the region with a specific focus on supporting the execution of the global Jet strategy for sustainable and profitable growth. As the VP FP&A and Controlling, you will be collaborating closely with regional operations, as well as matrixed support functions to ensure that the Jet strategy set forth for your region is being executed and financial processes are streamlined and implemented effectively across the region. You will be supporting several financial regional and global initiatives as well as support and mentor your regional Finance teams.
- Provide leadership and direction to all finance teams across the region
- Directs the preparation and analysis of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Lead the analysis of profit-and-loss statements, and prepares reports and recommendations to support the Regional Operations Leadership
- Initiates forecasts and analysis of trends of Jet Aviation solutions portfolio
- Support Leadership in business cases and monitors the performance
- Leads the creation of financial models for future business planning decisions
- Ensure the execution of internal & external audits as well as the process standardization, development, update and maintenance of Jet Aviation finance policies & procedures
- Drive a culture of trust, honesty, alignment, transparency and performance
- Ensure that strong successors are in place and develops regional Jet Aviation talents.
- Ensure compliance with GD/Jet Aviation DOA, financial policies, applicable laws and regulations
- Conduct business ethically according to GD Blue Book regulations, and applicable GD and Jet Aviation policies
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or equivalent from an accredited university
- Strong track-record/at least 10 years of financial business partnering in a global context
- Understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Demonstrated success in leading finance teams
- Must be a resident and have a legal right to work in either location (Singapore or Sydney, Australia)
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Strong customer focus
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability