The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the P145 Avionics team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
Licensed Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (B2)
Overall job purpose is to carry out avionic maintenance tasks on aircraft in accordance with Jet Aviation procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instruction and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations.
- Work under the instruction and supervision of the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operations
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Supervisor and have responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Update and sign the worked job cards and return them to the Supervisor accordingly
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Supervisor
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Supervisor
- When workload requires or upon Leader Technicians and/or Supervisor Aircraft Operation request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department’s goals are met
- Technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years' experience as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (B2); previous experience on aircraft products (preferably Gulfstream)
- B2 license and type rating(s) on preferably Gulfstream products or Bombardier, Falcon & Embraer
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS package
- Good English knowledge (written & spoken)
- Desired Characteristics:
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
- Ability to work in shift